Mini guide / tips

visighost

Since there's almost no information out there on this game, here's what you need to know:

-Nothing is missable. Basically play through the game while getting three stars (well, "circles") on each level. There's 90 levels, all hovering between 5 and 50 seconds, except for the last.

-Unless you're amazing, you'll get to 1000 crashes on your way there.

-It looks like more people got the travel distance trophies than those who got three stars everywhere, but in my case it involved a bit of grinding. Just go back to the first level and race in circles. Complete the level once in a while as that's when it appears to register the distance. Restart the level if you don't. I recommend boosting as you travel further that way.

-Required times are usually fairly generous. I'd still recommend boosting as much as you can. I noticed you can often float on the edge of platforms and saws etc. will just miss you (making, for example, one of the last "boss" levels trivial (the one with the hammers - just hide on the right side till the end).

And that's really it!

It's one of those short-levels/you-died-again games, but it never got boring or too frustrating, and reloads are blissfully instant. Music and graphics are good, level design smart... The only downside is that you can't seem to go back to the main menu from within a level - you need to complete it to get access to the options, which is a bit strange.

I really enjoyed the game - don't mind the long time it took me to complete it, as I stopped and didn't pick it up again for over a year for reasons unknown (too many games?). While very much skill dependent, I'd say it can be completed in a few evenings. I'd say 6 or 7 for difficulty, but again that very much depends on your skills with this particular type of precision game.

Enjoy!

• Like 1