(PLESE HELP!!) Question regarding trophies' progress tracker

Ghanupher

Hello everyone. Sorry to bother you again. This time around I need someone to shed some light on the trophies department.

Since I had to start anew with the game because my safe file got corrupted somehow, my question is: does the game keep tracking on the trophies? For example, the trophy Title Idol, do I have to work my way up in the titles again from scratch (I had around 100 maybe)?

And most importantly, let's say that I can recover my safe file from the PS+ Cloud and it works, does the game let me continue from there? Or since I had to start all over again the game "erased" my progress towards the trophies?

I hope this inquiry is understandable, (English is not my native language, you know ?)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Edited by Ghanupher

First question: Without the savegame you will have to start all over. It's the ingame progress that's lost. The Trophies that you unlocked allready will stay on your PSNP account, but the game will not know, but meeting the requirements of a Trophy won't lead the an extra Trophy or a new timestamp.

When the savegame is recovered, you can continue where you were when the last time you uploaded your savegame.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ConAir said:

First question: Without the savegame you will have to start all over. It's the ingame progress that's lost. The Trophies that you unlocked allready will stay on your PSNP account, but the game will not know, but meeting the requirements of a Trophy won't lead the an extra Trophy or a new timestamp.

When the savegame is recovered, you can continue where you were when the last time you uploaded your savegame.

Alright. Thanks for the answer, mate!

What I can gather from your response is that, if I can somehow recover my save data I can "continue" from where I left off in regard of a trophy? Is that ok?

Thanks again for your time!

Edited by Ghanupher

10 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

Alright. Thanks for the answer, mate!

What I can gather from your response is that, if I can somehow recover my save data I can "continue" from where I left off in regard of a trophy? Is that ok?

Thanks again for your time!

Yes, correct. I hope you can recover the savegame. 

Maybe you can use Google Translate. 

• Like 1