Trophy thoughts

ChiefMichigan

I get what I deserve for paying $4.99 for what would surely be a crappy game. But holy crap is it bad. 

You automatically accelerate and the trophies are really easy. Depending on your own ability, it shouldn't take more than an hour.

I would highly recommend skipping this one unless you're really desperate for some trophies. And even then, there are cheaper and quicker ones. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I get what I deserve for paying $4.99 for what would surely be a crappy game. But holy crap is it bad. 

You automatically accelerate and the trophies are really easy. Depending on your own ability, it shouldn't take more than an hour.

I would highly recommend skipping this one unless you're really desperate for some trophies. And even then, there are cheaper and quicker ones. 

What's most hilarious of all in terms of how bad this game is is the fact that it's actually harder to come in second or third than winning the race. Furthermore for shits and giggles, I did a race with all 3 car upgrades set at maximum just to see what would happen. I came in first obviously, but second place was a whopping 63 seconds back. Grand Turismo this ain't, ladies and gentlemen. ?

• Like 1

I've noticed that the majority of players who don't have 100% on this don't have all the trophies for coming in second or third. Like I'd said before, it's harder than coming in first. ?  But if you can knock all but one or two cars over and spam the break when needed while the remaining one or two are ahead, it is usually easy to pull off.

• 9 months later...

This game is so, so bad. I'm not even very picky with ultra low budget games like this either, I really enjoyed police chase, alpine the simulation, and a few of the UIG/toplitz shovelware games. But just the slightest bit of care could've at least made it worth an occasional play. There's just so much wrong that could've been fixed in a couple hours. Trophies and shovelware curiosity be damned... Don't even bother with this one.