“Man on a Mission” trophy

Richy_BS

I want to know what is the best way to get this, since this trophy is very problematic and complex to get. Can you people tell me step by step how did you get it? And in case it’s bugged for you, in what order you did everything the trophy requires?

What I’m doing is

Activated side quests Matchmaker and Sentimental Values simultaneously. 
completed Matchmaker and minutes later after restarting the game Juliet showed up and talked to her. The next encounters should be Vinnie and Maya. Vinnie will not show up since I’m still in the first map and for Maya I need to complete Sentimental Values. Thing is this trophy is popping for some players just by talking with Juliet and Vinnie so I’m still not sure how to proceed now. What do?

Edited by Richy_BS

You just have to advance in the story more to get Vinnie to spawn. You have to get at least past the Welcome On Board mission which is when you get to the 2nd area in the game. 

I wouldn't do Sentimental Values yet until you speak to both Juliet and Vinnie as it's been reported that the game could bug out if you do and Maya may never spawn. 

Vinnie wouldn't show up for me either at first so I just did other stuff for awhile and went back to the bakery and he was there. And then after speaking to Vinnie, I went and did the Sentimental Values quest and after completing that Maya immediately spawned back at the bakery and the trophy popped right after talking to her. 

Did you had Sentimental Values activated while doing all that? I think Maya just goes back to Bazar and stays there (you can give the music box to her) so I’m not sure if her mission must be completed before Matchmaker or if must be completed at all

Edited by Richy_BS