Offline Trophy Guide by Naomi

Karmoosh_2-Fit

53 minutes ago, Karmoosh_2-Fit said:

I made few trophy guide videos for the commonly missed trophies.

Please update your thread to meet all the requirements for posting video guides. You can read the rules here as a guide for what you’ll need to add/change to meet the requirements: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/17792-siteforum-rules-jan-6-2016/

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2022 at 10:12 AM, Karmoosh_2-Fit said:

Hello my fellow trophy hunters. I have struggled to find a good guide with a complete confirmed info so I came up with my own! I made few trophy guide videos for the commonly missed trophies. All of my strategies are based on offline gameplay with up to 4 controllers as some trophies require. I hope you find them helpful!

First of all Zombie Vikings is an indie side-scroll game, from the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! It supports local and online co-op to up to 4 players. It is a dead funny adventure of 5 zombies that were sent to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.

I definitely recommend this game, especially for co-op. It's been on sale frequently recently so don't hesitate like I did. It's a great new shiny Platinum in your list!

My personal estimated Game and Platinum Difficulty: 5/10

Estimated Time to Game Completion: 25 hours

This is the complete trophy guide playlist:

Zombie Vikings Trophy Guide Playlist

and an individual link for each trophy guide:

"They Also Use It on New Years Day" Trophy Guide

Trophy Requirement: "Escape the fishturd cannon unscathed with 4 players"

Strategy: once you fall into the pit, quickly move all your controllers to the front-right corner (this is your safe area). Sumply, use your main player to grab, throw and destroy the statue. More detailed info is written in the video description

"You are Not Supposed to be Here" Trophy Guide

Trophy Requirement: " Find the super secret developer area"

Location: Ship of Stool: after sliding down a Green fluid waterfall, head to the left path instead of going right.

Strategy trick: Use the middle water jet to move all players to the other Platform.

"I Hope It Doesn't Stain" Trophy Guide

Trophy Requirement: " Defeat a boss with zombie vomit "

Location: First level end boss. *Requires 2 players/controllers and "Rune of Vomit"

Strategy: Reach the end boss and keep hurting him with your vomit

"House Cure" Trophy Guide

Trophy Requirement: " Defeat the Common Cold without hitting him with your sword "

Location: Common Cold Mountain level end boss. *Requires "Rune of Doublejump"

Strategy: Reach the end boss and never hit square or triangle. Instead, lure him to the lava pit at the right side and do a double jump when he charges at you!

"Go Unicorns!" Trophy Guide 

Trophy Requirement: "Win against the Butterflies in Socker without letting the other team score once"

Level: Unicorns vs Butterflies *Requires "Rune of Reckless" 

Strategy: The key is to Jump! The enemy usually aim the socker in the middle so be prepared! Restart if you fail.

"Are You Sleeping?" Trophy Guide

Trophy Requirement: "Have 6 enemies stunned at the same time"

Strategy: Simply, at some point of the level (1:34 in the video), there will be many little worms. Sprint attack them with your sword and the trophy will be yours

"Space Butterflies" Trophy Guide 

Trophy Requirement: "Clear the Tavern Brawl in Richside unscathed"

Strategy: The key is to keep dodging continuously from one side to another until the sequence ends. To dodge: press L1/R1 and move with the (RS)

"Strike!" Trophy Guide

Trophy Requirement: "Hit a frozen enemy into 5 other enemies"

Location: at the final checkpoint of the First level. *Requires the sword "Freeznir"

Strategy: Using the Freeznir sword, pick the big worms spawning by the left of the checkpoint then just lure the little worms on the right path until they're grouped for the perfect chance to hit all 5 together, popping this Bronze trophy! You can restart checkpoint to retry.

That's it! Have Fun and Happy Trophy Hunting! ^^

I would write a trophy guide on that game on PSNProfiles.

I think the difficulty for the platinum was a 3/10 because of the exploits. 5/10 without.

I will add you on the guide soon.