Just got an awesome idea!

SGibeaver4444

ok, so you know the tv show lost, right? What if Telltale made a series like what they did with the walking dead, but with lost. BOOM! Like you can go all John Locke on everyone's ass and you can choose what you want your characters to do. For instince, you can go into the jungle looking for water or play it safe and stay on the beach and you could save one person who are attacked by polar bears instead of another. Like, this is a total nerdgasm.

Don't be all negative and say they can't do that, like i know

ok, so you know the tv show lost, right? What if Telltale made a series like what they did with the walking dead, but with lost. BOOM! Like you can go all John Locke on everyone's ass and you can choose what you want your characters to do. For instince, you can go into the jungle looking for water or play it safe and stay on the beach and you could save one person who are attacked by polar bears instead of another. Like, this is a total nerdgasm.

Don't be all negative and say they can't do that, like i know

I think they could do it. I think maybe a true sand-box adventure game would better. It could feature the Man in Black randomly popping up when you're done with missions trying to lead you to your death. I also think that because the lore of Lost is so huge, that pretty you would want to explore the island and experience first hand the plane crash (Not a real life one).