Above and Beyond trophy question

melodicmizery

Above and Beyond
Clear the campaign while accomplishing all bonus objectives.

if ive missed objectives, should i chapter select and redo them or can i start a new campaign and i only have to accomplish the ones i missed?

for example i just finished on easy, should i chapter select on easy and do the ones i missed, or can i go right to medium and start playing and just do the ones i missed

edit: well first off there is bonus objects in hard and medium that easy dont have so that wont work
so i have to do the campaign in medium or hard, the guide doesnt say if i can just do medium
chapter select doesnt seem to work as far as i know
also beating the game on easy, and then hard on the same save doesnt seem like you can unlock a different color unfortunately. im guessing you have to do a whole new save

double edit...i just did a whole new save on medium and made sur ei didnt kill anyone and did all the bonus bjectives. one didnt show on the screen when i completed it

Destroy Battle Armor. — When you get back to the outpost, you find that the situation has gotten worse. An enemy in Battle Armor has entered the fray. Lock onto the Battle Armor and use your guns and rockets liberally to destroy the behemoth. It can withstand a lot of damage; so it may not immediately fall.

that one i think made a chime but didnt show in the list. i replayed the level about 5 times before advancing and it never showed up but turned out ok at the end of the game.

Edited by melodicmizery