Movement Arrows for Country Rank Leaderboards

On the world rank leaderboards there are arrows on the far right of each row that show if the person in question has moved rank represented by a green arrow for up, red for down and a blue circle if there is no change. There's also a hover over feature which shows the exact number of places they've moved up or down.

It's a pretty cool looking feature that can be useful for tracking your own movements as well as others, so I was wondering would it also be possible to implement it for country ranks too? I know they're probably not as heavily used as the global stats but some people like myself do quite like to observe the country rank leaderboards and would find the addition of the movement arrows a nice feature that makes it easier to see just how things are moving on those leaderboards.

• Like 2

Yeah I know the one you're speaking of, while that indicator is useful for getting an idea of your own movements I'd like to be able to see a bigger picture of how the leaderboards are moving and changing that isn't really easily possible on the country ranks right now, unless you have a lot of time to check individual profiles or great attention to detail it's not so easy to tell exactly who has been moving where and how far like you can from the world ranks. While far from a necessity I'd just find it interesting to see, especially considering the idea already in place for the world rank leaderboard.