A true warrior's spirit trophy

Jozivader

42 minutes ago, Jozivader said:

Kind of misleading, but you can die several times and still get the trophy, I assume its same for a 100 battles one... Died 10 times trophy still popped. You only have to complete the 50/100 battles regardless how many times you die... Sigh... Who ever wrote the guide... F

The game came out in 2016... and only in 2019 I think they added the option to spend fight money to continue survival after losing a match... So yeah, you had to do all the shit wihout losing. The game is just not up to date but It was telling the truth.

8 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The game came out in 2016... and only in 2019 I think they added the option to spend fight money to continue survival after losing a match... So yeah, you had to do all the shit wihout losing. The game is just not up to date but It was telling the truth.

Ahh OK, so they made it easier to get those trophies, still, that put me off from trying for those trophies last year lol, nobody was bothered to update it anywhere on Internet, still the same wording, one life 50 rounds.