Few questions about Nathan Drake Collection

peppo_12

Hi, a few questions about Nathan Drake Collection. With the game installed at the unpatched version it is possible to use the cheats at Bruatale difficulty, obviously forcing the thing with the system to pause the game and change the difficulty, right?
Can they also be used in speedrun mode? Or the cheats can't be used there? Thank you.

yeah it's possible on all three to use infinite ammo and one shot kills on brutal. You'll need the physical copy to use the tweaks on brutal for Uncharted 2 but 1 and 3 can be done with the digital version. You'll have to beat the games on crushing first, though

No tweaks available during speedruns. You gotta do those legit. Also, make sure you do it in Easy instead of Explorer so you don't make the same mistake I did and waste 3 hours

22 minutes ago, peppo_12 said:

Hi, a few questions about Nathan Drake Collection. With the game installed at the unpatched version it is possible to use the cheats at Bruatale difficulty, obviously forcing the thing with the system to pause the game and change the difficulty, right?
Can they also be used in speedrun mode? Or the cheats can't be used there? Thank you.

well my friend like the others have said you can but I will warn the first game is hard as it was before but they made it abit worse due to them adding in more enemies in this remaster of it so becareful on both 1 and 2