Two questions about the Completionist trophy

1) Do I have to follow the missions in the specific order? For example for The Citadel missions paragraph I'm having some problems doing them in order because some of them are unlocked after doing others that are listed after/below them..

2) How many main and secondary missions are required for unlocking the trophy? I read a lot of replies in other topics but all of them were bery different from each other

• 3 weeks later...

1. No, I didn't follow any guide and did assignments in the order I saw fit. Perhaps true to the title of the trophy I was trying to get as much content as possible, tho.

2. No idea. I can just share my experience. The trophy popped before going to Virmire and starting Bring Down the Sky. But I completed every single assignment available up to that point (including the one that becomes available after you reach 80% paragon/renegade). The Fan was the last assignment on the list after completing which trophy popped.

Probably not a very useful info if you looking for a fast way, but I thought I'll share.

• Like 1