Story chapter 3

wolvieware

I’m stuck on Pennsylvania mission in story mode for hours now. Getting all dinos comfort up to 80% is impossible. I just can’t get them happy to that level. What am I doing wrong. I’m just getting really bored with this objective. Any help would be appreciated! 

EDIT: I’ve literally spent the last hour googling reasons to make dinos happy. I’ve come across the Brachiosaurus is very difficult to keep happy and I have one in my park. So I let it die… lol. Pretty mean of me but means I finally can move on! Don’t think I’ll get the Brachi again even though it’s one of my favourite dinos the trauma of spending hours trying to get that happy is ridiculous. I honestly think this chapter took me 6 hours to complete. 

Edited by wolvieware

On 24/02/2022 at 9:40 PM, wolvieware said:

I’m stuck on Pennsylvania mission in story mode for hours now. Getting all dinos comfort up to 80% is impossible. I just can’t get them happy to that level. What am I doing wrong. I’m just getting really bored with this objective. Any help would be appreciated! 

EDIT: I’ve literally spent the last hour googling reasons to make dinos happy. I’ve come across the Brachiosaurus is very difficult to keep happy and I have one in my park. So I let it die… lol. Pretty mean of me but means I finally can move on! Don’t think I’ll get the Brachi again even though it’s one of my favourite dinos the trauma of spending hours trying to get that happy is ridiculous. I honestly think this chapter took me 6 hours to complete. 

From memory i had a similar problem, the Brachi is wild at the start iirc, so used it to generate income then Tranq and sold once id got to about 4* and used its pen for other stuff