50000KM trophy pops at 25000km

LordGoomba-

So after a couple weeks of grinding I got the platinum in this game. It does pop at 25000km as I was keeping track of my mileage. As for grinding it was simple. Set 10 race sets at Bullseye qualifying on no opponets with fuel and tire wear off. You can AFK this at that point netting about 305km a run. This was the easiest and least time consuming way to do it. You may ask can I run it backwards. The answer is yes but no. Every 9 laps backwards counts as 1 forwards meaning you could do a 450 lap race and net 240kmish each race netting over 2k for a 10 race set. Heres the problem with that and that is running Bullseye backwards can make the car much more unpredictable and flip over fairly regularly making the whole AFK thing pointless. Doing it the way I was almost always nets a 19.080 4th lap so it was extremely consistent this way with almost never an issue.

Edited by LordGoomba-
Grammar corrections and additions
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

How long would you estimate this AFK grind to take?

So each race AFK takes about 20 mins with qualifying or so youll need 833 of them which is about 275 hrs. Of course youll eat into that total a little bit doing single player and online trophies. I usually set 2 10 race sets every night I slept netting 610km per set (I wakeup every 3-4 hrs every night sleep issues lol) This would take about 40 nights to do it this way. I also set races while working around house doing chores or while out making it much more attainable. If you were to be a nut case and tackle it headon you can do about 5 races an hr or so netting about 27km per race taking the total down to about 190 hrs or so. I set 50 lappers at Bullseye no fuel no tire wear proam 500% drafting

5 minutes ago, LordGoomba- said:

So each race AFK takes about 20 mins with qualifying or so youll need 833 of them which is about 275 hrs. Of course youll eat into that total a little bit doing single player and online trophies. I usually set 2 10 race sets every night I slept netting 610km per set (I wakeup every 3-4 hrs every night sleep issues lol) This would take about 40 nights to do it this way. I also set races while working around house doing chores or while out making it much more attainable. If you were to be a nut case and tackle it headon you can do about 5 races an hr or so netting about 27km per race taking the total down to about 190 hrs or so. I set 50 lappers at Bullseye no fuel no tire wear proam 500% drafting

That is horrendous. Kudos on the plat. I think I’ll be skipping this, Hopefully your tips help others.

I’m not sure there is a suitable  punishment for devs who put this type of shitty trophy in their games 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

That is horrendous. Kudos on the plat. I think I’ll be skipping this, Hopefully your tips help others.

I’m not sure there is a suitable  punishment for devs who put this type of shitty trophy in their games 

I was expecting to have to do another 25000km but yeah it was a grind for sure and probably will still turn a lot off. I hope somebody can use this and crush a super quick plat time on it under 2 weeks is possible