100% is obtainable, BUT (!)...

DrBoxwood

... it is complicated and requires a complete data wipe on your console.

So right now, on version 1.17, two trophies are completely unobtainable, which are "Magic is a science" and "Ritual experimentation". Other bugged trophies can be aquired through the "blank account" method.

In order to get the two bugged trophies, your game version has to be 1.15, so you have to downgrade your game to this prior patch.

1. Setting up the PS4 for the downgrade.

- There is a guide on YT, which I will link. The guy explains step by step, what has to be done in order to be able to set up the console, download patches from the internet and to install them on your console.

IMPORTANT: You will have to wipe all your data from the console and install a backup from another PS4 in the process. On this backup is an installed application, which allows you to install updates from an USB drive. So, if you can't / don't want to secure all your files or aren't comfortable with the steps shown, then don't follow this guide!

Here is the video:

2. Now, if you followed the steps correctly, you should be able to install game patches. Go to orbispatches.com, look for Outward (check if you have the EU or NA version, i personally did download the EU one), download the 1.15 version, fuse the files into one (explained in Step 1), copy to the USB drive and install the patch.

3. Now you are ready to work towards the trophy itself: start the game on a blank account (account which isn't linked to any PSN). On this account play the game until you obtain the enchantment table, pillars, incenses and equipment you want to enchant. The trophies should pop normally. If you don't want to play from the start and have the items on another character, it's fine, you can start split screen and give the items to your enchanter.
4. Now, if everything went right, you should have the 2 trophies on your unlinked account. You have to link this account to your PSN account. You can only do that, however, if your PSN account isn't already linked to a profile on the console. If this is the case, you will have to delete your old profile. With your old profile out of the way, link the account with your trophies to your PSN, synchronize with the servers.. And you are done!... Hopefully....

This method worked for me, did cost me some time and research, and to be honest I was kinda scared to mess up my console, but in the end, it worked. If this is worth it, is for you to decide. I hope tho, that this guide is helpful and maybe it's the solution some of you were looking for.

PS: There is already a guide in another post, which explains the fact that PSN- linked accounts prevent you from getting some trophies and that you should play on a guest account in order to obtain those. But you don't need a guest account. Playing as a guest means you have to do everything in one sitting. Just create a new, normal account and don't link it until you are done with the trophies.

Also, I don't know if there is some significance to it or not, but I installed the downgraded game on an external storage drive

• Like 2