Whats Happening!?!?!?

• 1 month later...

try and find a american translation on the review of the story on find a japanese review that is typed and use a american translator 

im messing but im looking it in for you ok

I got this game cause i wanted something u cant get in the uk, i played it through and got the platinum but What the hell is going on in the story??? i dont speak japanese  and would really like to know???? any background would be helpful..... cheers

Intimacy work continue to send into the world of the hit romance adventure " Magiusuteiru " and " 77 ( Sevens ) " , talented girl PC game brand "Whirlpool" of ( Whirlpool ) is ported to PlayStation3 at last!
In the wake of the encounter with God or spirits land , and his friends live school hero , will get involved destined to timeless !

The town inhabited by hero , there is a legend of the spirit land and God ancient . Town was about to enter the big event " land Shinsai " once in '10 .
Then one day , hero to witness the strange creatures you've never seen before in the city . It was a figure of the spirit that is said it , and are living in the forest in the original legend .
In the forest which was in the order to Tsurekaeru spirits . I meet God in the land in the shape of a beautiful girl bundling the spirits there.
What the meeting was the beginning of the story of a new destiny ... … thats the translated vision of the japanese review its not the best but it will work i hope :) (Google Translator)