100% possible on PSNow?

Hello, as the title suggests, is achieving the trophies of this game 100% possible playing the game streaming on PSNow?No glitches or trophies not unlocking or bugs?

Also am planning to play the whole game in CO-OP with my wife, so would that unlock the trophies normally and make the game much easier specially the special stage?

Edited by MohameDina9192

7 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Oh sorry my bad I meant 100%

i will change the main topic right now

ok so the game is fully 100% using PSNow right?

Well, I have never used PSNow before so I don't know how it runs. I played on my own PS3. The only thing I know about PSNow is that you can't buy DLC for PS3 games, but this game doesn't require them, so 100% is possible.

Edited by LastRideII
  • Like 2

I remember playing this on my old (now my brother's) account and we did 100% it. 

Also as a heads up - the Move controllers and PS Camera don't work with PS Now. You would have to purchase the PS3 version. 

Same. I to want to play this again and House of the Dead Collection with my wife ?

Have fun you two!

Edited by the_real_culture
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, the_real_culture said:

I remember playing this on my old (now my brother's) account and we did 100% it. 

Also as a heads up - the Move controllers and PS Camera don't work with PS Now. You would have to purchase the PS3 version. 

Same. I to want to play this again and House of the Dead Collection with my wife 1f470.png

Have fun you two!

Thanks for the reply mate, actually am not planning on using neither the move controllers nor a PS camera, just the normal PS4 dualshock and get the trophies that way, my only concern is that any trophy may bug or a certain section in the game doesn't work so that leads to this game forever setting on my backlog forever lol

Hope you enjoy the House of the dead with your wife, awesome game collection

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

This reply is a bit late, but I'm still hoping to get an answer. I saw that you've now gotten the 100% for it, so congrats on that! I also saw that you got the 100% for Darkside Chronicles which I'm assuming you also did through PS Now. I've been considering that one for a while, but the time and difficulty have been putting me off from it. I've read on other forums that the PS Now version is nearly impossible due to the timer counting faster or something. Were you able to do it with no problems?

11 hours ago, Ant_PK said:

This reply is a bit late, but I'm still hoping to get an answer. I saw that you've now gotten the 100% for it, so congrats on that! I also saw that you got the 100% for Darkside Chronicles which I'm assuming you also did through PS Now. I've been considering that one for a while, but the time and difficulty have been putting me off from it. I've read on other forums that the PS Now version is nearly impossible due to the timer counting faster or something. Were you able to do it with no problems?

Yah I was so happy that I managed to do both using streaming on PSNow (before it becomes the new PS Plus Service). Anyways nothing really affects the timer counting faster and that stuff as it all depends on your internet speed so if you have good internet you will play the game totally normal except for some small lags that happens naturally while streaming anything but not an issue at all. The only trophy that gave me trouble and almost made me quit and try finding a physical version to run it natively on PS3 was the secret level in umbrella chronicles but after many tries got it finally with patience and determination

• Like 1