Can team sonic be done offline, and is it feasible?

Team sonic can be done offline right? With four controllers?

if so, how many players would you need? I read someone said he did it with two people with a controller in each hand. Is that really doable to get first, second, third and fourth that way?

39 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Team sonic can be done offline right? With four controllers?

if so, how many players would you need? I read someone said he did it with two people with a controller in each hand. Is that really doable to get first, second, third and fourth that way?

Yes, it can be done offline with 4 controllers. I had 3 or 4 friends at home when I got the Trophy.

Not saying it isn't possible with less than 4 people, but even with 4 people we didn't get it first try.

7 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Yes, it can be done offline with 4 controllers. I had 3 or 4 friends at home when I got the Trophy.

Not saying it isn't possible with less than 4 people, but even with 4 people we didn't get it first try.

I am assuming somebody was really bad? Assuming you couldn't all four beat the AI on easy

1 hour ago, Hvalpen said:

I am assuming somebody was really bad? Assuming you couldn't all four beat the AI on easy

No. More like unlucky with one of the AI in between due to a crash near the end of the race (lack of track knowledge). Still, it was the second Trophy we unlocked, so not difficult.