Cannot get the Let me speak to the manager trophy

I have all the trophies except for this one. I have been failing orders in many ways for hours and can not get the trophy to unlock. If anyone has any tips or help I would greatly appreciate it because I have tried everything. I've deleted my save, the game, and my cloud save all to try again and nothing will work.

Edited by PrinceYoshi_
typo

If anyone comes across the same problem I did and cannot get this trophy. User MadSlasher13 responded to my message for help and has a perfect method that worked quickly for me. I'm gonna paste what they said. "The failed orders have to be done in the restaurant during the main game. What I did was wait for an order to come in and then just made a soft drink put it in the bag and threw it at the customer. When I did 3 wring orders and the restaurant goes crazy I just let the Happy cow kill me and then started the same routine over again until I got to 10 wrong orders and got the trophy. If you think the trophy might be glitching on you, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and start a fresh save file and try the wrong orders again. Hope this helps, let me know how it goes".

• 9 months later...

It took me a whole day to figure out how to get both 'My Bad' and 'Let me speak to the manager' trophies. The first trophy for 5 failed orders popped when I had 10 wrong orders in the statistics, and at the time I didn't know why it unlocked. But the trophy for 10 wrong orders didn't unlock whatsoever. The statistics said I had 50 wrong orders, but no trophy. Deleted my safe file and re-installed the game, did 20 wrong orders - still no trophy.
After deleting my safe files and the game several times, and trying to think of different requirements for the trophy (like: do only wrong burgers count?; does it have to be in one day? etc.) I might have figured out how the trophy works.
There are two ways to make a wrong order:

1. Give the customer the right amount of food items, but the wrong ones (customer wants a burger and a soft drink, you give them a burger and a cookie)
2. Give the customer the wrong amount of food items (customer wants a burger and a soft drink, you give them only a burger)

The first type of wrong order counts for the statistics, but NOT for the trophy.
The second type of wrong order doesn't count for the statistics, but DOES count for the trophy.

This worked on a guest account and my main account so I'm pretty sure it wasn't just bugged, especially since it seems other people have the same problem; it's only logical to trust the statistics.
Just go to work, give the first customer the wrong amount of food items 3 times, get killed by the cow - repeat this 4 times and it should work.

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi
  • Like 2