So what trophies are missable in this game?

CyberLance

Does not seem like there is a trophy guide for this game yet so can anybody tell me what trophies are missable so that i can try to make sure i wont miss them?

I saw somebody say that the ending trophies and the trophy for not dying are the only ones but i want to make sure before i start the game.

Do you get most of the trophies by just playing and beating the game?

I really wish there was a trophy guide.

• 7 months later...

Late but for other who need this. Not dying is the only missable. You can save/load as many times as you want. I didn't risk it but it seems you have to reload quick if you fall into fire/lava so it doesn't record the game over.

The no fly zone used to be missable but seems like they made a patch for the game so it's no longer missable. The catch was that you had to destroy all the choppers (from one of the Fives' levels) as either Mike or as the shadowman so can't mix. There isn't much reason to go as Mike because you will be underpowered anyway. Leaving these levels as the end stuff is the smart idea anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2022 at 12:50 AM, zzamaro said:

Late but for other who need this. Not dying is the only missable. You can save/load as many times as you want. I didn't risk it but it seems you have to reload quick if you fall into fire/lava so it doesn't record the game over.

The no fly zone used to be missable but seems like they made a patch for the game so it's no longer missable. The catch was that you had to destroy all the choppers (from one of the Fives' levels) as either Mike or as the shadowman so can't mix. There isn't much reason to go as Mike because you will be underpowered anyway. Leaving these levels as the end stuff is the smart idea anyway.

as mentioned before, the only missable one could be the no dying one, but you can save everytime you feel you can botch it up, but difficulty and the possibility of dying drops by 95% when you get the last Gad tattoo.

one i can think of being missable, is the Cadeaux, you can always come back and get them all, BUT, there is one that you can softlock yourself into not being able to get if the planets align and close it off, this being a Cadeaux that is at the beginning of the Asylum Playrooms section, right after you open the pipe door, there are a couple lifts on the blood pools, if you don´t open a door or get the Cadeaux in this area, before lifting them, you can close yourself to getting it, anything else can be collected afterwards, i´ve 100% this game 3 times already and think of writing a guide when i get some free time