New update fix glitch?

GamingWithV1ctor

So, does anyone know if the new update fixed everything in the game? I haven't gotten to do the glitch yet with the little men, but if it's possible to do it now without using that glitch, it would be so cool. I know rounds can go by much faster now, seeing as there's a level editor, so levels shouldn't be a problem.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, GamingWithV1ctor said:

So, does anyone know if the new update fixed everything in the game? I haven't gotten to do the glitch yet with the little men, but if it's possible to do it now without using that glitch, it would be so cool. I know rounds can go by much faster now, seeing as there's a level editor, so levels shouldn't be a problem.

I managed to get the plat before the update came out so I have no easy way of confirming this. That being said, I did see this comment on the game's trophy guide from GamingWithV1ctor:

"Another thing, the glitch for the 7 eggs doesn't work anymore, but you might be able to do it legit now. I'm not sure how it's supposed to work yet, because I only just grew my little man to his full form, and I've recieved an egg instead."

Regardless of whether or not he's right, I wish you good luck.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18/03/2022 at 0:16 PM, GamingWithV1ctor said:

So, it appears the update has done several things… it appears to have fixed the glitch for the little men, which means that obtaining them legit now appears possible. Ironically, this is now much more difficult / time-consuming, due to the amount of XP required for each of the little men. I haven’t completed all 8 yet - will advise how long it takes once complete (but its already significantly more than the 2x400 rounds glitch).

Additionally, it also seems to have broken the “Never Mined, I Won” and “Books are Fun” trophies - both of which should now be easily obtainable using the Level Editor, but are not. “Dr. Death” is fine.

• Like 2

On 25.5.2022 at 10:30 PM, TwoThirdsSoul said:

(but its already significantly more than the 2x400 rounds glitch).

The easiest way to earn xp now is definitely a 1v1 online match where you let the other duck win, taking turns. The winning xp adds up to quite a lot, but yeah I only got 1, almost 2 little men.

• Like 1