PS5 Version?

wltrsjcwvita

Looks like there's a new version of this game for PS5 that's been released on the store as of 2 days ago.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP2659-PPSA04753_00-8648827575154214

Seems like they're going with "Sleepin' Guy" now as the new 'family-friendly' title. Either way, can anyone confirm whether or not this version has new trophies?

Due to the fact PS5 trophy lists act differently to those on legacy platforms (PS4, PS3 & PS Vita) there will definitely be a new stack for this new PS5 version. As for regional stacks between NA/EU we won’t know for sure until the trophy list(s) gets uploaded to Sony’s PSN servers, then onto PSNProfiles.

By the way… “Sleepin’ Guy” is a terrible name change. In my opinion it’s not as bad as “The Guy” used previously with the VR game’s release but if I were the publisher, Chubby Pixel, I would’ve chosen to retitle the game to “Dream Guy” because that’s only two syllables and well, what does “The Guy” do? Well, he’s on his couch dreaming. “Couch Guy”, anyone?

Seriously speaking though, who’s actually gone to offing themselves as a result of, or encouraged by the existence of these games, most importantly due to the word “suicide” being featured on the titles(s)? on the title? If you don’t like what’s going on here, I must stress that you don’t go to buy and/play these games and go talk to somebody if that’s something you really need. A guy on the hotline, a family member, friends, whoever!

Changing the name for Suicide Guy only proves that the World has gone soy. #StayWoke