Trophy Help

Nameless600

• 3 months later...

Thanks for tips. Just got the plat. As Nameless600 mentioned above, there are a couple of misleading descriptions in the trophies. Nothing is missing. Just be careful that some events happen only in certain seasons. 

Anyway, if you have any questions, just let me know. I am happy to help. Good luck!!

Edited by Linconanann

• 1 year later...
On 7/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, Linconanann said:

Thanks for tips. Just got the plat. As Nameless600 mentioned above, there are a couple of misleading descriptions in the trophies. Nothing is missing. Just be careful that some events happen only in certain seasons. 

Anyway, if you have any questions, just let me know. I am happy to help. Good luck!!

im stuck on how to get the tinfoil hat. every video says the scientist gives it for his first mission but I didn't get it so is there another mission that gives it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 1:58 AM, IXandersI said:

im stuck on how to get the tinfoil hat. every video says the scientist gives it for his first mission but I didn't get it so is there another mission that gives it?

Sorry. I don't remember how you get it. It has been a year since I played it. But for this hat, you should have it for the delivery to someone else, as part of the mission. So I think you mush have it in order to complete that mission.