Easiest way to get the Perfect no damage trophy?

Afura_33

On 23/3/2022 at 1:22 AM, Afura_33 said:

Yea I don't know why I am just bad at this trophy, I found the s rangs trophies much easier than this. I finally made it with a second controller.

Can you please explain in detail on how you earned the trophy with second controller? I think I'm doing something wrong ☹️ Thank you in advance!

28 minutes ago, Lord_Nodens said:

Can you please explain in detail on how you earned the trophy with second controller? I think I'm doing something wrong ☹️ Thank you in advance!

I did like Crimson said "The easiest way to do it is to load up a chapter with 2 controllers. Use the other account and kill your character and finish with 2nd controller. Don't ask why this works but it does haha the damage doesn't count for some reason and the trophy will pop after you finish the level."

You need two controller (joysticks) for this. Start any chapter (which ever you want to, free choice), chose a character with your first controller, then chose a character with your second controller. Don't forget to enable friendlyfire mode so that you can damage each other. Then started the game, with the character of your second controller you kill your first character right at the beginning, now just finish the chapter with your second character with your second controller. 

Edited by Afura_33

On 30/6/2022 at 8:29 PM, Afura_33 said:

I did like Crimson said "The easiest way to do it is to load up a chapter with 2 controllers. Use the other account and kill your character and finish with 2nd controller. Don't ask why this works but it does haha the damage doesn't count for some reason and the trophy will pop after you finish the level."

You need two controller (joysticks) for this. Start any chapter (which ever you want to, free choice), chose a character with your first controller, then chose a character with your second controller. Don't forget to enable friendlyfire mode so that you can damage each other. Then started the game, with the character of your second controller you kill your first character right at the beginning, now just finish the chapter with your second character with your second controller. 

Amazing! Thanks a lot!

Edited by Lord_Nodens
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

How exactly does it work Cr1msonAce, just to clarify. You load up a second controller then what, kill the 1st player? How does that work if he can't take no damage? Sorry I am just having a hard time understanding how to do this

EDIT: I didn't see the latest response sorry. So you kill off the 1st player with the 2nd player with friendly fire enabled. Got it!

Edited by Born2Produce
didn't read the latest reply
  • Like 1