Problem with It Takes Two via EA Play

slaaack1

Hi,

not sure if its the right section to ask this but I figured more people would read this in here than in another section sooo....

I recently picked up 3 months of EA Play because I want to play It Takes Two via EA Play with a friend. I'm on PS4 and my buddy is on PS5.

I supposed I would get It Takes Two for free (kind of) with EA Play but I downloaded it and it says in the starting menu that I should buy the full version of it, plus I can just play test versions of local/online coop. I also didnt get any trophys that my mate got. He basically installed the same EA Play Version of the game, the only difference is that he had an EA Play marker next to it in the PS5 store, which I dont have in my PS4 store... Curiously I checked some other EA Play games and they all got the EA Play marker, so I'd guess they would work like full versions of the games for the duration of the EA play subscription.

So I thought its either some weird problem on my end (I already checked the whole search results when searching for "it takes two" if I missed something and no, I didnt accidentally just downloaded the friend pass :D) or its some kind of mistake from EA for It Takes Two via EA Play on PS4's only or I missed something like the game is just playable via EA Play on PS5 or something... Thats why I'm asking here, maybe someone got the same problem and fixed it in some way...

If not I probably end up posting this in some kind of EA forum. :jaymon:

Edited by slaaack1

• 2 months later...