Nephali Quest

BlazzingWind

Hey guys so just got the Nephali Quest to conclude and if people are having trouble, even after the patch 1.04 (like I was) here is what I did.

1. Godfrey the Grafted was killed - (obviously)

2. Storm King Ash was collected and given to Nephali

3. Nephali's quest was progressed to the point where where she is kneeling against the wall down the stairs past the smith in The Table of Lost Grace just repeating that she can smell her lost hawk in the ash you gave her.
4. The guy in Fort Haight was repeating that he was looking for a true ruler.
5. The rune thief in Godfrey the Grafted way-point was just continually stomping the head into the ground and repeating his dialogue

6. I warped into the way-point (Godfrey the Grafted) and aggroed the rune thief so that he was hostile and attacking me

7. Went to the Church of Vows in Liurnia and used a Celestial Dew to un-aggro the rune thief

8. On re-load of the Godfrey the Grafted way-point all three characters were inside the throne room to complete Nephali's quest

Not sure why this worked, but it is something to try for those that were stuck on Nephali's quest pre 1.04 patch and it still hadn't resolved.

Hope this helps someone.

For reference (in case it is important) -spoilers below-:

Spoiler

1. Lyndell was completed the first time and I had pushed the story up to Mountaintops of the Giants
2. I have not yet completed Mountaintops of the Giants

Note: Another friend did the same and on reload of Godfrey the Grafted waypoint, nothing had changed. He reloaded The Table of Lost Grave and went to talk to Ogfir (The guy leaning over the table) and on checking on Nephali, found that she had finally moved locations. On going back to the Godfrey the Grafted waypoint, everyone was there like they were supposed to be.

Edited by BlazzingWind