Boom! Trophy Glitched PS5?

I am playing on a PS5 and the boom trophy is the only trophy I have left for Platinum. I have used the tricks at the area above Alexandria and such to knock enemies and then kill them with a fire arrow into an oil barrel. I have killed plenty of enemies but the trophy has still not popped. Was just wondering if anyone else on PS5 has had this issue. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 25. 3. 2022 at 5:17 PM, garrett_danger said:

I am playing on a PS5 and the boom trophy is the only trophy I have left for Platinum. I have used the tricks at the area above Alexandria and such to knock enemies and then kill them with a fire arrow into an oil barrel. I have killed plenty of enemies but the trophy has still not popped. Was just wondering if anyone else on PS5 has had this issue. 

Yes I have same problem.

EDIT: so it poped but Im sure it was like after 50-60 kills

Edited by Faty_CZ_

• 7 months later...

Actually it's only one jar per kill.

It doesn't matter how many unconscious bodies you put around a jar.

If you put three bodies around one jar, it still counts as one kill. Because it never kills all the enemies simultaneously at the same time. Only one enemy who dies first counts.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:47 PM, garrett_danger said:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Actually it's only one jar per kill.

It doesn't matter how many unconscious bodies you put around a jar.

If you put three bodies around one jar, it still counts as one kill. Because it never kills all the enemies simultaneously at the same time. Only one enemy who dies first counts.

This. How to know? The EXP bar only counts like 5 points by jar/kill (no matter number of corpses), while in videos there are like that amount popping simultaneously due to the multiple kills. Still odd, and I've been grinding this a lot, and yes, this seems to be the issue. It may be other people have managed to pop the trophy cumulatively due to different kills during the adventure. Still pretty annoying if you go for it by the Alexandria fortress method, though. 

5 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

This. How to know? The EXP bar only counts like 5 points by jar/kill (no matter number of corpses), while in videos there are like that amount popping simultaneously due to the multiple kills. Still odd, and I've been grinding this a lot, and yes, this seems to be the issue. It may be other people have managed to pop the trophy cumulatively due to different kills during the adventure. Still pretty annoying if you go for it by the Alexandria fortress method, though. 

This is weird since i have seen videos specifically FOR this trophy using the Alexandria fortress method and it popping in just a few minutes. Guess you just gotta knock some one out, then burn them?

22 hours ago, Suterusu_Ryu said:

This is weird since i have seen videos specifically FOR this trophy using the Alexandria fortress method and it popping in just a few minutes. Guess you just gotta knock some one out, then burn them?

I get your point, same as I watched this method and apparently works. But not sure how this isn't happening to us. I think it should be grinded the hard way because in my game even I kill 5 soldiers with fire, it only counts as 1 kill. I'm sure being ~35 deaths, but no trophy. Really awkward and don't know the reasons behind that. 

• 2 months later...

Did it on PS5 using the Alexandria fortress method. Did it like 2 or 3 times tops. 99% sure multiple kills with one jar counts, since I got about 15 the first time, with 5-6 jars or something like that.

Not sure it popped at 30 or more, but I did it a bit late in the game. Enemies was too high lvl, and did not that enough dmg from the jars, so had to go to Alexandria ?