Chain Blazer Trophy (Deck recommendation for Chains)

servus99

Hi there, 

Can someone in here give me a recommendation for a "chain" deck, in other words, a deck that can get me a 5-chain easily (and apparently a 6-chain on the second console unfortunately).

I was thinking about putting a lot of quick spells in (like "Poison of the old man", it stacks multiple times in a chain, I checked it). What do you think?

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT 2/4/2022:

What I found out after getting the trophy on ps5, then on ps4:

1.) Your opponent does NOT have to play a card. You can play all 5 cards of the chain!

2.) On the second console (ps4 in my case) I did a chain of 5 again. Not a chain of 6, which someone on this forum has said. Wasn't the case for me.

3.) - I think - You can quit/surrender/disconnect after doing the chain (?)

Edited by servus99

I use an Eldich deck with a lot of trap cards. It isn't too hard to pull off. This is a budget deck too.

Monsters:
X1 Maxx "C"
X2 Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
X2 Lava Golem
X3 Eldich the Golden Lord

Spells:
X1 Raigeki
X3 Pot of Extravagance
X1 Lightning Storm
X2 Cursed Eldland
X1 Forbidden Challice

Traps:
x3 Torrential tribute
X2 Palezoic Dinomischus
X3 Eldlixer of Scarlet Sanguine
X3 Dogmatika Punishment
X1 Solum Judgement
X1 Imperial Order
X3 Skill Drain
X1 Gozen Match
X3 Huaquero of the Golden Land
X3 Conquistador of the Golden Land

Extra deck
This can be anything you like. High atk xyz level 5 and 10 monsters are the best though (for Dogmatika Punishment). But generally you dont use your extra deck. I found Crimson Knight Vampire Bram pretty nice to put in. its an UR from the same secret pack as Eldllich the Golden Lord. Number 35: Ravenous Tarantuala is also a free card from the story that could help you with ultra burst trophy but requires you to tribute 2 of your eldlich the golden lord monsters. It's not a strat you wanna go for but just once for the trophy is pretty nice.

Awesome, thanks a lot. I made a similar deck to this one, especially the Paleo Trap Cards in combination with a few quick spells make this trophy very easy.

What I found out:

1.) Your opponent does NOT have to play a card. You can play all 5 cards of the chain!

2.) On the second console (ps4 in my case) I did a chain of 5 again. Not a chain of 6, which someone on this forum has said. Wasn't the case for me.

3.) - I think - You can quit/surrender/disconnect after doing the chain (?)

Here is the video of my trophy (see at 2:19 min):

Spoiler

Nice, so did you get the trophy even after disconnection? In my case my opponent made a 4-chain and I completed the 5th but the game disconnected and I did not get any trophy, I thought it was due to the disconnection, but it also could be because the whole chain must be made by one player. Im not entirely sure