Contracts

PSwifty95

There's no real way to farm them. I've gotten a ton of Gold and Emerald contracts from Briefcases in Faction Wars though. I just keep giving a bunch to Ruby Asuka and Bronze Lana...then switch out the other two cards when they get low then when I need to give them to Lana and Asuka again, I've recouped what I used before that. 

It'd help more if they'd add the Consumable Packs to the store (for the lowest price)...it'd still be RNG heavy, but you could at least end up with a decent amount. 

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

There's no real way to farm them. I've gotten a ton of Gold and Emerald contracts from Briefcases in Faction Wars though. I just keep giving a bunch to Ruby Asuka and Bronze Lana...then switch out the other two cards when they get low then when I need to give them to Lana and Asuka again, I've recouped what I used before that. 

It'd help more if they'd add the Consumable Packs to the store (for the lowest price)...it'd still be RNG heavy, but you could at least end up with a decent amount. 

Yeah I switched out all my fighters first and just gave contracts to Asuka and Tegan Nox but now all my fighters have 0 contracts and I do still have some emerald ones left but only a few and I wanted to save the sapphire, ruby an amethyst ones for now until there are better wrestlers that I'd like to use. I do have over 127k mfp though so I guess I could use that. I should have more than enough to get the 500 faction war wins.

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Just an update.. I just realised if you purchase 5 gold contracts for 400 mfp, it adds the 5 contracts to the 4 members of your current line up, which is insane because you will make way more than 400 mfp over those 5 matches anyway so its a win-win. I thought it just added the 5 contracts to the superstar you selected.

• Like 1