MyRise Universal Championship Easy

AdamWolf86

SPOILERS

I was able to get this trophy on the PS4 playing the Mixed Match Challenge, unfortunately you're supposed to lose to Roman Reigns and then you have to win an awful Money in the bank ladder match which took me so long to win as nobody wanted to climb the ladder only knock me off. After that match you have a feud with Kevin Owens, which is where I won the title yet the game said you have to let him damage you to further the storyline where Roman Reigns helps you win, then there's a triple threat. 

However I found a super easy way to win the title on the PS5 without having to win the Money in the bank, I completed the mixed match challenge like before and you have to damage Roman Reigns a certain amount before a cutscene, yet I was able to win by submission and unlock the trophy even though I failed the objective. 

• 1 year later...

If anyone still is dealing with MyRise; this still works. Saves you a good hour or 2 dealing with that godawful MITB match. I did RAW and NXT first so idk if the Mixed Match Challenge is always the first thing available but you can knock this out at the end I assume. I actually went out of my way to download my old save from yesterday from the cloud because I could deal with MITB but that time save was sooo worth it.