[Video] Short But Sweet Trophy Guide

What's up hunters, just a quick video guide on how to earn all the trophies in ARK: Survival Evolved. 
This is using a dev console, it's a freebie on PS+ until the end of this month. (Not long left)

I hope it proves useful and I have a few others in the works like a full efficient all in one guide for Elden Ring. Hope to see you soon! Happy hunting.

Ark is a game where you're stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate, and escape

The difficulty w/ dev console is 1-2/10 and should take ~1 hour.

Edited by BushidoCypher
Inaccurate info
  • Like 3

Good work on this one dad! 

To add onto the Explorer Notes Trophy.

Instead of typing out all notes from 1-355 and so on, if you type "GiveAllExplorerNotes" in the admin console, it will give you all Notes as well. The game will freeze for a minute or so while the game loads, but this might save you some time.

I had missed a note and couldn't figure out which one i missed, so i used this command and the trophy popped instantly! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SamuraiZwei said:

Good work on this one dad! 

To add onto the Explorer Notes Trophy.

Instead of typing out all notes from 1-355 and so on, if you type "GiveAllExplorerNotes" in the admin console, it will give you all Notes as well. The game will freeze for a minute or so while the game loads, but this might save you some time.

I had missed a note and couldn't figure out which one i missed, so i used this command and the trophy popped instantly! 

Thanks beast I ended up not including it because if people do it straight up, then unless it's on Xbox it will almost 99% crash the game and not pop the trophies then they have to delete their save as well just to re enter it all makes sense it worked with just a few missing since it was less to load but glad you got that sorted <3