Partial Ikai Trophy Roadmap + All Puzzle Solutions

KARMAgoesCRAZY

I don't have the collectibles all located yet. Also one of the trophies I could not figure out how to unlock(break everything with the Katana). Otherwise this is in order of how they appear. These are highly missable so if you don't get them on your first run then you have to replay the game up until this point. Pressing start and quitting to the menu worked for me on some when I made a mistake, but not on others.

In the beginning right after the broom. You have to sprint to the sister, but I recommend sprinting in only short bursts so that you don't trip. When you get to her, press the interact button.
A Short Daydream

Walking back in the forest, when it gets dark. The fire is on a timer and is the same pattern each time you play. The guide shows the correct path.

Escape the Flames

Get the coin from upstairs on the left side of the room. Hold the throw button to throw farther. The box you are throwing into is at the front door. The video shows the correct distance that I got it to unlock at.

Pray from a distance

This is the forest scene after climbing out of the well. You want to go slow and wait for audio clues. The creature tracking you makes a rustling sound. When you hear that sound, sit and  wait in the tall grass.

Silent Woods

The large wall painting where you are finishing the bottom right. The puzzle is looking at it from left to right. The first two boxes show you what should be in the last box. I believe it is the lines not used in both of the first two boxes creates the third box.

No Wrong Pattern

Right after the above large wall painting. Run using the path from the video. This is forgiving in the sense that you can quit out and reload back in if you feel like you are taking too long. This only works if you quit before grabbing the sword.

A Short Nightmare

Misc puzzle guide. This will cover the rest of the puzzles in the game that are not covered by a trophy.

Edited by KARMAgoesCRAZY
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, KARMAgoesCRAZY said:

I don't have the collectibles all located yet. Also one of the trophies I could not figure out how to unlock(break everything with the Katana). Otherwise this is in order of how they will appear.

In the beginning right after the broom

Please update your post to meet the requirements of posting a video guide: