TrophyVersus!

OnePieceDude

I just thought of this; What if we did competitive trophy battles? You and two other users go against another team of three in trophy collecting. The goal? To collect the most trophies by the end of the week! The winner moves on the tournament, the loser drops out.The grand champion wins honor and glory! First 23 to enter is in the tournament. From there, each of the 24 get put into a three people team (You'll need a team name of too!) And then the battle will begin! Rules: 1, No cheating aloud! 2, In the event of a team member dropping out, the team will keep the trophies, but once you drop out, You CANNOT re-enter. Also, I will be participating, and I would appreciate some extra arms helping me orginize this thing! Thank you for viewing! If you got any questions about the tournament ect..Then feel free to ask!

Well, if you're just doing MOST trophies, expect many to start up Hannah Montana and the like, lol

I won't name the site, as I'm not 100% as the stance on naming other sites like PSNP, that shows the TRUE value of TROPHIES ( ;) ) that could help with this. Games like Hannah Montana (worth 1,305 points) would have a low score and earn few points as opposed to games like LittleBigPlanet (worth 3,545 points).