Amethyst and Diamond cards

PrinceSamael

So there are these lifetime challenge in which you have to collect 10 amethyst and 5 diamond cards. If you complete all faction wars you’ll have 3 diamond cards and 5 amethysts, but since the token rewards end early on faction wars, how tf can you collect the remaining cards? Because doing proving ground at legendary with 8-man ladder matches and other bs it will be a pain

Proving Grounds is the only way. Other than that you have to get lucky with briefcase rewards as you can get x2 and x10 Tokens...but of curse it's RNG and likely to change on Friday.

MyFaction is the mode that will be getting the most attention in the near future though, they're going to be adding things to it. Albeit, things that will likely cost an arm and a leg to encourage buying VC. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Viper said:

Proving Grounds is the only way. Other than that you have to get lucky with briefcase rewards as you can get x2 and x10 Tokens...but of curse it's RNG and likely to change on Friday.

MyFaction is the mode that will be getting the most attention in the near future though, they're going to be adding things to it. Albeit, things that will likely cost an arm and a leg to encourage buying VC. 

Because of that I didn't spent VC yet. I'll wait and see.

As said before you have to hit up proving grounds unfortunately. Lifetime trophy is the last I need and I did the math on what I'd have to do in proving grounds to get the tokens I need and I'd pretty much have to complete chapter 1 on legendary and get 84 medals in every other chapter. Just now deciding its not worth the pain of these brutal match types. I've hit 500 wins in faction wars and have earned enough token to get around 8 purple cards from token market, along with the 5 in the faction tower. But getting the last 2 diamond cards I need are going to be a pain in the ass doing proving grounds. So instead, I'll continue doing the daily challenges so I can complete that challenge and the loyalty reward challenge and then I'll peroodically check on the mode as months pass for when they start releasing packs with diamond cards since I have almost 500,000 mf points to spend. Or hopefully they put more diamond rewards in the faction tower. 

Edited by RuggedProGaming