Sidequest Bug

MLGBIackbeard

The side quest Stung with a Curse has bugged for me. The objective tells me to talk to the girl, but when I did, the goal did not change. Tried to reload a checkpoint, and now I can't even go back into the music school anymore. Has anyone had this bug and found some sort of workaround for it?

• 1 year later...

Digital version. I’ve tried restarting the game, it’s the last side mission I need to complete. 

looking like I might need fo restart from the beginning again, might be tough with it coming off of extra though. 

I had similar bug that after finishing a side quest it was marked as not completed on a map (one was normal side quest, second was with the photos).

What worked for me was either finishing different side quests or finishing a main mission which spawned new side quests (which I think refreshed the map).

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 12:01 PM, xAGENT93 said:

Digital version. I’ve tried restarting the game, it’s the last side mission I need to complete. 

looking like I might need fo restart from the beginning again, might be tough with it coming off of extra though. 

Sorry been a bit busy but yea I tested on 3 accounts no bug, maybe a region or a corruption in the file somewhere if it hasn't worked may need to delete save.