how difficult are the drift related trophies

whirring_

was curious if the drift related stuff was just as difficult as some of the hot laps of if the drifting trophies are just kind of tacked on as they often are? would really if i reconsider going for this if i have to master drifting as i'm not a huge fan of it. 

Edited by whirring_
  • Like 1

On 04/04/2022 at 1:34 AM, whirring_ said:

was curious if the drift related stuff was just as difficult as some of the hot laps of if the drifting trophies are just kind of tacked on as they often are? would really if i reconsider going for this if i have to master drifting as i'm not a huge fan of it. 

The drifting is very easy & you won't take too long on these since there's not many to do. If you use manual then you only need to use second gear to limit your speed whilst swinging your car from side to side at full throttle to build your combo. The score requirements are not very high so the only thing that will take time is the level 50 drift combo one. It's best to do the level 50 drift combo on the one at Silverstone in the Ferrari since you can essentially go for as long as you want. The good thing with Silverstone is that the track is wide with smooth corners plus the Ferrari is really easy to use.

Edited by Destructor-8
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 1:59 AM, Destructor-8 said:

The drifting is very easy & you won't take too long on these since there's not many to do. If you use manual then you only need to use second gear to limit your speed whilst swinging your car from side to side at full throttle to build your combo. The score requirements are not very high so the only thing that will take time is the level 50 drift combo one. It's best to do the level 50 drift combo on the one at Silverstone in the Ferrari since you can essentially go for as long as you want. The good thing with Silverstone is that the track is wide with smooth corners plus the Ferrari is really easy to use.

what ferrari exactly? having a really tough time with the level 50 drift trophy.

Edited by whirring_

1 hour ago, whirring_ said:

what ferrari exactly? having a really tough time with the level 50 drift trophy.

It's the Ferrari 458 Italia that is used during the event called "It might do it" which is one of the drift special events needed. This is the best one to get the level 50 trophy since the track is very wide & you can keep the combos going throughout each of the corners. If you keep it in second gear whilst on manual then keep steering from side to side with a bit of throttle control & after awhile you'll get pretty comfortable at keeping the combo going. I will be putting up some more videos soon so will probably put one up for this trophy too with how I do it. I can show you my inputs in a shareplay if you want also.

7 minutes ago, Destructor-8 said:

It's the Ferrari 458 Italia that is used during the event called "It might do it" which is one of the drift special events needed. This is the best one to get the level 50 trophy since the track is very wide & you can keep the combos going throughout each of the corners. If you keep it in second gear whilst on manual then keep steering from side to side with a bit of throttle control & after awhile you'll get pretty comfortable at keeping the combo going. I will be putting up some more videos soon so will probably put one up for this trophy too with how I do it. I can show you my inputs in a shareplay if you want also.

i actually got it on the next run after responding to you haha. thanks for the tip on the track, took the stability up to 50% and just snaked it back and forth with the drift bmw. 

Edited by whirring_