Quickdraw Trophy

LegendExeter

I have attempted this trophy several times and have not been successful.   Does anyone have any tips?

I have read over on .org the info from the guide and watched a video where a team of 4 did it.  I admittedly have not had 4 to try it with yet, tried with 3, 2, and solo with and without AI.

I use AMcar 4, Stryk, SMG, thick skin, big game hunters, Ive tried sentry gun putting it outside on corner, on floor 1, and floor 2 and I;ve also tried extra start out ammo in place of thick skin.  I've ran into Chavez on the roof and even on floor 2 in the coke room yet still can't seem to clear them out.

You really need 4, the timing is pretty damn tight that even with 4 you'll fail many times.  Get your team to take a floor each and don't pull out your weapons until everyones in position (the stairs where you can't progress for most of your team).  Turrets for everyone helps immensely, drop them in the middle of the floor.  Also make sure you know where points are that you 'force' enemy spawns.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 10:03 AM, Dark_Overlord said:

You really need 4, the timing is pretty damn tight that even with 4 you'll fail many times.  Get your team to take a floor each and don't pull out your weapons until everyones in position (the stairs where you can't progress for most of your team).  Turrets for everyone helps immensely, drop them in the middle of the floor.  Also make sure you know where points are that you 'force' enemy spawns.

Middle of the floor?  Don't the turrets only work based on the laser sighting of whats in front of them, or are they full 360 degrees?

I keep thinking 

* person outside then up fire escape to 2 and head up

* person on 1 then go up

* person on 2 that goes to 3 and higher

* person on 2 that goes straight to 4 and higher

One of the latter two would most likely find Chavez, whoever does comes back down, the rest all go up.

I agree with you the time constraints must be tight, I keep thinking...60 seconds is a long time for 4 people with a lot of ammo running around.

I watched the video on payday 2 by Unknown Knight in how the thugs can spawn behind closed doors...I was like I hope that isn;t the case in the first one, and if so that makes the trophy almost completely random.

Thanks for your tips,

EDIT: I got the trophy via the glitch method as explained here:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/123828-quick-draw-possible-good-glitch/

Edited by LegendExeter