Question about the missable trophies!

dr7sn1

So all the missable trophies are missable because it depends on the choice I make at the end? or there're another factors in the game will make them missable? Because I want to enjoy the game and not worry about these trophies or keep an eye on them all the time.

1 hour ago, dr7sn1 said:

So all the missable trophies are missable because it depends on the choice I make at the end? or there're another factors in the game will make them missable? Because I want to enjoy the game and not worry about these trophies or keep an eye on them all the time.

I recommend to check the trophy guide, since that lists all the missable trophies.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1981-grand-theft-auto-v-trophy-guide

37 minutes ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

No single player trophy is missable but I suggest you making some saves after completing The Big Score mission if you want to go for the “non-cannon” choices.

As long as you do them before the final mission and select Option C at the beginning of that mission, then yes.

There is 2 missable trophies even if you pick Death Wish ending, All fare in love and war is missable because you can fail all 9 of the taxi missions and three are not replayable, the only other missable is alive or alive because of you take every bounty in dead, then you cannot replay them. Also altruist acolyte is missable if you don’t take any people that need drives to the cult.

Edited by Jammerdude07