# Of Whiskys and Skins?

NewDust

So I've checked everywhere and I can't find any more collectibles. There is only one heart left, in front of Judge. This includes checking the off island locations. My number of collected whisky's is 12 (I'm not sure if each whisky has it's own dialogue sequence or if they are ordered, but I'm pretty sure the last one was about "having secrets") and I have 53 Starlight Skins (including all Crimson skins). Skins that seem to be missing are 'Ancient Battlefield' and 'Dimensional Breakdown'.

I'm thinking it might be glitched due to the game having me replay a portion after resuming the game, while I have been very adamant about saving it before quitting.

See Post #3. The total amount of Skins is 55 and the total amount of Whiskey bottles is 13

Edited by NewDust

34 minutes ago, NewDust said:

I'm thinking it might be glitched due to the game having me replay a portion after resuming the game, while I have been very adamant about saving it before quitting.

Did you go back to the beginning Island? There were some Whisky collectables which are not shown if you are not on the part of the island

1 minute ago, Inuty said:

Did you go back to the beginning Island? There were some Whisky collectables which are not shown if you are not on the part of the island

I did. I remember picking up the one behind the locked gate and traversing around the whole island, but I can give it a quick glance tomorrow, just to be sure.

NEVERMIND, I'm dumb and blind.

Missed the Fish Ghost on top of the building near Lydia's car. Must have walked past there I number of times and I just didn't see it.

Topic can be closed.

Edited by NewDust