500K 0 Skill Cheese

coldspectre

Turns out that this game is too difficult for me but I accidently came across a 0 skill method to unlock both 500K score trophies from the first level in both the 'Endless' & 'Story' mode.

Before you reach the first boss fight, you will encounter two large horned skulled mini bosses that appear side by side to each other.

If you destroy one of the Skulls, you can move towards the empty space and detonate infinite bombs against the projectiles of the remaining Skull. 

This will generate free points infinitely until you reach your 500K goal. After you are finished, you can suicide your fighter and the trophy will pop. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 12/04/2022 at 7:52 PM, coldspectre said:

Turns out that this game is too difficult for me but I accidently came across a 0 skill method to unlock both 500K score trophies from the first level in both the 'Endless' & 'Story' mode.

Before you reach the first boss fight, you will encounter two large horned skulled mini bosses that appear side by side to each other.

If you destroy one of the Skulls, you can move towards the empty space and detonate infinite bombs against the projectiles of the remaining Skull. 

This will generate free points infinitely until you reach your 500K goal. After you are finished, you can suicide your fighter and the trophy will pop. 

really great tip dude, i was trying this then realised there is an even easier & less time consuming way... the level 2 boss