Bugged trophies?

ViioZero

It does yes. furthermore it wiped my save with no warning and reset me back to level 1 when i was getting close to finishing.

It has been an issue on PC from the start from what I can see and now PlayStation. The devs do not respond on their own discord and the publisher just keeps fobbing people off with 'the devs will reply when they can'.

I liked the game but an obvious sour taste in my mouth and id recommend that you avoid it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yea I just finished the last of the expert challengers after MANY attempts and my trophy hasn’t popped. The game often crashes when you finish one of these challenges but it still saves the progress as it’s says I’ve done 9/9. Anyone know how to fix this?

• 4 months later...
On 9/06/2022 at 10:22 PM, Rowbokop said:

Yea I just finished the last of the expert challengers after MANY attempts and my trophy hasn’t popped. The game often crashes when you finish one of these challenges but it still saves the progress as it’s says I’ve done 9/9. Anyone know how to fix this?

Update: I went back after the 1.02 update to see if anything had changed. Managed to complete the two grittiest expert challenges (5 and 7) without it crashing. Still no trophy. So I thought I’d go through them all and try and get them to complete them without crashing (and make a note of them so I don’t forget) starting with Expert Challenge 1. After forty effen minutes it crashed on me so I though eff this and parked it again.

Saw that another update had come out (1.03). So I went back again and gave it another go. I redid all the other 7 challenges for about the 5th time now and still no goddamn trophy.

So it occurred to me to maybe just try doing one of the remaining Amateur or Professional challenges (it only requires you do 8/9 to get the trophy for those two sets of challenges) so I had 1 left in each.

Did the Amateur one and guess what? The Expert mower trophy popped! I guess it just needed a new one completed to kind of refresh the whole set of challenges and register properly as every time it crashed it would stop whatever trigger it needed to pop.

So glad to be over and done with it. Goddamn this game ? 

• Like 3