Trophy thoughts on PS5 version.

snakebit10

On 07/05/2022 at 3:58 PM, Johnnybaz85 said:

Any tips on final boss Odin without a single hit?  

I did it by always moving slightly but not too erratically to resist against the gravitational pull of the vortexes and absolutely spamming it with the bomb secondary weapon to end things as quick as possible. 

A little bit of luck involved with that strategy, but effective in the end. 

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 0:08 AM, pumpkin_head said:

I did it by always moving slightly but not too erratically to resist against the gravitational pull of the vortexes and absolutely spamming it with the bomb secondary weapon to end things as quick as possible. 

A little bit of luck involved with that strategy, but effective in the end. 

struggling with this trophy more than any other, the boss always gets me when ive reduced its health over 75% but then im at a sliver of health myself. The lasers have been the best weapon for me so far as they help getting hit by the projectiles but damn! 

On 12/05/2022 at 1:48 PM, Johnnybaz85 said:

struggling with this trophy more than any other, the boss always gets me when ive reduced its health over 75% but then im at a sliver of health myself. The lasers have been the best weapon for me so far as they help getting hit by the projectiles but damn! 

Yeah the lasers are a good option. I've got the platinum now and used the laser to beat it with no upgrades, as the fight goes on for a while, the bomb isn't viable. 

I just spammed the laser with R1 constantly, and didn't wait for it to charge fully. It still does a pretty great job of blocking the orbs, then just got to try to avoid the vortexs, but there is a bit of luck involved.

Hope that helps or that you've already done it now! ?

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 0:27 PM, pumpkin_head said:

Yeah the lasers are a good option. I've got the platinum now and used the laser to beat it with no upgrades, as the fight goes on for a while, the bomb isn't viable. 

I just spammed the laser with R1 constantly, and didn't wait for it to charge fully. It still does a pretty great job of blocking the orbs, then just got to try to avoid the vortexs, but there is a bit of luck involved.

Hope that helps or that you've already done it now! 1f4aa.png

Thanks mate, yes i got it done using the bombs actually and by the 40th try beat it easier than i thought