Ticket Glitch?

Ok, not sure how to title this, but. While playing this, I had 16 tickets in total and was going to do 2 more bonus levels to get the trophy for 30 tickets used. When I finished the Bonus Level first time, I should’ve been left with 8. Yet...I came out with 0. 

Is this some kinda weird glitch? I don’t wanna start this game over just to get one damn trophy, and don’t know if anyone else experienced this weird glitch 

Update: Ok so while this glitch happened, I may have found a solution in case anyone else experiences this issue much like I did. Go back to any of the levels and find the secret areas that have those rooms that give away tickets, and farm tickets from those. 

Only way you can by the way is get the ticket, then leave the level, enter again and go for the secret area, and bam. Do this as much as need be for the 30 tickets trophy. Hopefully this helps anyone going for this Platinum :D 

Edited by DrewFrostStormy
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 19.4.2022 at 6:53 PM, DrewFrostStormy said:

Only way you can by the way is get the ticket, then leave the level, enter again and go for the secret area, and bam. Do this as much as need be for the 30 tickets trophy. Hopefully this helps anyone going for this Platinum :D 

I had something similar happen to me, so thanks.

However, it is faster to just do the first Dojo in World 1 over and over again, you get a ticket every time, and it takes you roughly 35 seconds per run (did it in time trial, but shouldn't matter which mode).