[Video] Full Playthrough w/ All Trophies Unlocked

KARMAgoesCRAZY

Time stamps are in the description. Also, one of the trickier trophies is doing all puzzles in under 90 seconds each. The video will show you where the puzzles are, but I believe the solutions are randomly generated. I didn’t do 90 seconds or less on my first run, I had to go back. Because they are randomly generated I did not cut out the longer runs in this video. Most puzzles you can quit if you feel you are taking to long and hit continue from the main menu so that you don’t have to replay the whole level.

Edited by DaivRules
Added video to title, per rules

20 minutes ago, KARMAgoesCRAZY said:

Time stamps are in the description. Also, one of the trickier trophies is doing all puzzles in under 90 seconds each. The video will show you where the puzzles are, but I believe the solutions are randomly generated. I didn’t do 90 seconds or less on my first run, I had to go back. Because they are randomly generated I did not cut out the longer runs in this video. Most puzzles you can quit if you feel you are taking to long and hit continue from the main menu so that you don’t have to replay the whole level.

Am I wrong or in the trophy list, there isn't the hacker trophy? It's only on steam? 

• Like 1