Last Level Veteran Mode Vita

shelsayfarm

Does anyone have any tips for getting through the last level on Veteran mode on the Vita? I breezed through the first 4 levels using Nemesis and have now been stuck on level 5 for days. The Nemesis doesn't do enough damage and therefore becomes easily overwhelmed even with its boost but the other ships delayed boosts make it hard to get through the boss. I have had the most success with Phobos but when I get to the final boss its a little too slow to dodge. I was loving this game until I hit this rage inducing roadblock. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck on the same thing right now. I already got 1cc all I need is the veteran, master & 15x. It seems like the difficulty ramps up 2 or 3 fold as soon as you hit the last level. I platted the PS4 version of this and I definitely had an easier time with veteran. Nemesis seems to be best

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2022 at 3:38 AM, GABAergic said:

I'm stuck on the same thing right now. I already got 1cc all I need is the veteran, master & 15x.

For the 15x multiplier I recommend starting mission 3 in arcade mode on Veteran. If you can reach the boss with a 10x or 11x then all you have to do is play it save and not get hit.

By shooting the small cubes you will easily reach 15x during the fight without any time pressure of losing your multiplier.

You can use Overdrive to blast away a full cube to make it easier.

As for beating Veteran, I‘m stuck on that aswell. At least all of that practice made 1CC feel easy. 😀

• Like 1