Migration rollback and trophy

Hey guys, I want to share my way to pop online trophies for nextgen version of the game without doing everthing again if you messed up with your migration. Thing is, I migrated my rank 3 character and an empty slot to ps5 while I didn't know there is no way to do a second migration. I played with my friends on ps4 on a new character until I reached 100% on the oldgen. After realised I messed up with the migration thing and normally need to re-do everything to reach 100% on ps5, I opened a ticket on rockstar support with the title of trophy issue. After several tickets, they finally agreed to do a migration rollback for me.

And here is the result, I lost all the progress between the migration and the rollback, then rockstar recovered the ranks and money for me. But I got another migration chance and after I migrated the character which has no awards in the statistics at all, all the trophies I got on ps4 poped. So I don't have to do everything again on ps5.

Hope this experience help those who messed up with the migration.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wish they would still let us keep our PS4 progress intact when migrating to the PS5. I cannot see any reason why they should delete it in the first place.  I may also add that asking Rockstar Support nicely will most likely get your request done.  I too, just like you have had many favourable experiences with the Zen Desk. On Twitter though that is another story /lmao