10/20 Mode Help

Try if the pausing glitch still works. You can pause if you have an late reaction to a animatronic on your desk and that prevents you from getting jumped. But mostly it is trial and error. It took me around 10 hours to beat with no experience before, I nailed the strategy in a few hours then it was just the moment of getting the RNG right. Honestly, 10 hours in this game on 10/20 went faster then a few hours on Fnaf3 aggressive nightmare, that was even more boring RNG.

One thing that really changed things around for me was discovering that you can't actually pull down the mask once it's up until whatever's onscreen is gone- this syncs up with the static you hear during the attack. Also, don't waste time flashing Foxy multiple times to stall him, doing a single quick flash is enough to keep him at bay and if you hold the flash down eventually he'll get angry and pounce regardless so just do the one flash.

Also, you need to be able to stick to the rhythm, and get back into it after Toy Bonnie (and for me, it's always Toy Bonnie) tries to throw you off. If he appears, remember to flash Foxy quickly before returning to your previous pattern.
There's also a newer strategy that's proven effective where you never look at the left hand side, but I'm only familiar with it in passing- I'm sure you could find that strat on youtube, it's supposed to be easier.

6 hours ago, Alos88 said:

One thing that really changed things around for me was discovering that you can't actually pull down the mask once it's up until whatever's onscreen is gone- this syncs up with the static you hear during the attack. Also, don't waste time flashing Foxy multiple times to stall him, doing a single quick flash is enough to keep him at bay and if you hold the flash down eventually he'll get angry and pounce regardless so just do the one flash.

Also, you need to be able to stick to the rhythm, and get back into it after Toy Bonnie (and for me, it's always Toy Bonnie) tries to throw you off. If he appears, remember to flash Foxy quickly before returning to your previous pattern.
There's also a newer strategy that's proven effective where you never look at the left hand side, but I'm only familiar with it in passing- I'm sure you could find that strat on youtube, it's supposed to be easier.

The right vent strategy got me far to 4 AM. The problem is Toy Bonnie appearing after the blackout thingy. I thought that if you flash Foxy a bunch of times he'll stall his attack

Edited by StreetWolf29

It doesn't matter how many times you flash Foxy, even just a quick single flash will be enough to keep him at bay. As for Toy Bonnie, he was responsible for 90% of my deaths. All I can tell you is to be cautious with that vent- I had to force myself to learn to not assume I'd get lucky enough to never encounter him, it's so hard not to pull the screen up automatically...

• 2 weeks later...

Did they make this even harder with the new update? I swear it shouldnt be this difficult. I can count the number of mistakes ive personally made (that im even aware of) on my two hands, I feel like every death I have is an unavoidable one what with toy bonnie and foxy and the left vent assholes making it impossible for me to get enough of a wind to not die from one another.

Ive got like 18 hours so far just on the 10/20 alone and with that only gotten to 5am once and 4am maybe 4 times. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Fnaf 4 was a cakewalk compared to this. Ive tried every strategy I can find.