Municipal Services bugged

On 4-6-2022 at 1:29 PM, Luci85 said:

I found a workaround (works successfully on Patch 1.3.1):

1. Delete your save file (Settings -> Saved Data and Game/App Settings -> console storage -> Delete -> Dying Light 2 ), reason for this is I suspect the profile settings are getting corrupted for everyone who has the bug

2. Play a new game (check that the new game+ flag is no longer visible, if you already finished the game once), while playing collect all Inhibitors you can get your hands on and only level stamina

3. Run through the story as fast as possible, ignore every side mission (apart from the 2 necessary in the Bazar, I did "The Spark Of Invention" and later "The Ball is in Your Court")

4. In the mission "Water Tower" give the Horseshoe Water Tower to the Survivors (I'm 99% certain it doesn't matter)

5. In the mission "A Place To Call Home" give the Downtown Electrical Station to the Survivors (again I'm almost sure that it doesn't matter)

6. Finish the mission "A Place To Call Home"

7. Now assign the facilities in this order: Garrison Electrical Station (choose Survivor), Houndfield Electrical Station (choose Survivor), Wharf Water Tower (choose Survivor), Saint Paul Electrical Station (choose Survivor)

8. When assigning Saint Paul Water Tower choose PK, reason for this is: I suspect that the Boot Licker Trophy is mutually exclusive. If you got Boot Licker you can't get Municipal Services on the same Profile, that's why you have to delete your save file in the beginning.

Horseshoe Water Tower still has the rewards unchecked, so I strongly believe it's the combination of "Boot Licker" and "Municipal Services".

This trophy was bugged for me too, so I followed this method and it worked perfectly! I'm on the latest patch (version 1.033).