Salvation of All. I guess im done

AkumaDeluxe

Yes, another post regarding this nightmare of a trophy. Im currently stuck at 98%, and I still need spirits in the downtown areas of Shibuya. All parades, cubes and the underground sits at 100% and the trees seems to have stopped spawning as well. Im just wandering around the areas aimlessly and I have honestly never been this bored with a game before. I have no idea what to do and at this point im thinking about calling it quits and give up on this plat. Im completely out of ideas and having to wander around a city for ages isnt fun. Does anyone know what I could be missing? I have the Wishmaster.trophy,.so all quests are completed.

On the map, hover your cursor over each shrine, they'll tell you how many spirits are left in each area. If you find the area where you haven't got all of the spirits, then go there and equip the beads that will point you in the direction of any souls within a 200 meter radius of you.

Edited by Unbackedtooth

On 14/05/2022 at 3:35 PM, soziaLSturmi said:

Im also collecting spirits for the plat right now and my last underground spirits were in the large section where u were separated from KK. There should be around 3-4 "trees" which spawn the last underground spirits after destroying them. Hope this will help u out.

I'm going to make a mental note of this for later. I have just started the game, and I noticed I couldn't get these during the story section, and wondered if I had to be back. 

Early impressions of the game are actually very positive, I'm really enjoying it. However, nervous for this trophy. 

2 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I'm going to make a mental note of this for later. I have just started the game, and I noticed I couldn't get these during the story section, and wondered if I had to be back. 

Early impressions of the game are actually very positive, I'm really enjoying it. However, nervous for this trophy. 

I was too, but nothing to be nervous about just enjoy the story and the atmosphere at first :)

Like I said there are actually 3-4 good hidden junks of spirits. One the place I told u about above, large section underground, u have to re-visit. One is on the ground by the biggest shopping mall, its pretty good hidden under the floor, u have to jump into the ground with a little bit of water to reach it. 2 are hidden on roofs which u have to fly to from the highest point of the shopping mall.

Hope this'll help in the future!