PS4 trophies?

Is there a trophy list for the PS4? I just recently purchased a PS4 slim (yes, I know, I am late asf) and preordered the Primogen Edition PS5 & PS4 (hopefully, to upgrade to a PS5 slim down the line). I only see PS5 list on here so I'm assuming PS4 shares the PS5's trophy list. I'm new to PS4 so please bear that in mind.

Thanks

Edit: I preordered the game on the PS store website.

Edited by Kranier-

5 minutes ago, Kranier- said:

I only see PS5 list on here so I'm assuming PS4 shares the PS5's trophy list. I'm new to PS4 so please bear that in mind.

There are no games that share a PS5 and PS4 trophy lists. They'll always be separate.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kranier- said:

Is there a trophy list for the PS4? I just recently purchased a PS4 slim (yes, I know, I am late asf) and preordered the Primogen Edition PS5 & PS4 (hopefully, to upgrade to a PS5 slim down the line). I only see PS5 list on here so I'm assuming PS4 shares the PS5's trophy list. I'm new to PS4 so please bear that in mind.

Thanks

Edit: I preordered the game on the PS store website.

Also, the developers can upload the trophy lists to Sony when they choose. Some upload long before they release the game, some upload shortly before, some upload after, some never upload them. Once the game is available for purchase, it should be uploaded. If it still isn't uploaded when the game has been released, standard routine would be to reach out to the developers and remind them they need to upload their trophy list to Sony. Many are thankful for the reminder.

• Like 1