100% Platinum Walkthough Video Guide

Dan_Aked

Zero Zero Zero Zero is published by Ratalaika Games however unlike most of their published games this game is far from straight forward! This 2D black and white puzzle platformer is super challenging mainly due to the precise movements needed and the random order in which levels are generated. You only have one life for each level once you die you will be moved onto another level this makes it hard to learn a level until you have played a number of times.

Although most of the trophies are based around completing a number of levels completing 34 levels of this game will be a challenge. Once you have completed a level you will not replay it this means towards the end you are replaying levels you have previous failed multiple times.

Difficulty: 3/10
Time to 100%: 1 - 2 Hours
Platforms: PS4
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None
DLC: None
Number of missable trophies: None

Full walkthrough for Zero Zero Zero Zero includes all 12 trophies, if you are looking for a specific trophy the timestamps are below:

1. Pocket Revolver 00:00

2. Walker 00:14

3. Shiny 00:23

4. Anaconda 00:23

5. Bad Luck 00:33

6. Cobra 00:52

7. Diamondback 02:07

8. Python 02:52

9. Trooper 03:54

10. King cobra 06:17

11. Dragoon 09:42

12. Platinum Zero 09:42

Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE for regular video updates from us here at How2trophies

• Like 1

Just now, Camokidd87 said:

I tried and tried on this game long ago and gave up lol. I was honestly just not able to do it. After being frustrated enough i quit. 

yeah i'm pretty supprised i managed it to be honest, I do believe some of the levels are impossible to complete so just kept consentrating on the ones that i was progressing in and dying straight away in the others to make the level generation faster. 

But if your not having fun then no harm in moving onto the next game :). 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...